Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Palm TX

I am now the proud owner of a brand-new Palm TX - Palm's newest handheld to date! (By "handheld" I mean "handheld", not "smartphone"...) And boy... Is it gorgeous! I love it! You can do pretty much anything with it! With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, a 320x480 screen (A little more than two times as big as an iPod's screen!), 128 MB of internal memory, a long battery life, a headphone jack and a built-in speaker (Which sound surprisingly good for a built-in), a nice bunch of bundled software like Documents-to-go, Addit, Pocket tunes... etc... And it is all in a small, slim handheld that only weighs 5.25 ounces! Check it out here and here! Or read a review of it here and here! (Wow! That's a lot of links!) Stay tuned for updates on what I have done with it or what cool accesories I have found for it.

My advice to all of you is: Get yo own!

3 comments:

James said...

Sounds pretty awesome. I want to try it out!

Lance Manning said...

I know... It is.

Anonymous said...

Palm TX is good
Review demo Palm TX Handheld PDA Treo Windows Mobile Pocket