Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Look at the Amazing Vista... What do you see?

I seriously wonder if the "all-new-fangled" Microsoft Vista will be all that great... If you're a big Microsoft fan you would say: "Of course it will be great! It's the latest-greatest Microsoft "innovation!" (Har. Har.) If you happen to be a Apple-lover (like me...) you will get a smug look on your face and say: "It won't work. It's Microsoft. (They stink.)" If you are a Linux (LINux!) user you probably won't care worth a tin can and a pig nose. I'm sure that the newest Microsoft OS will look nice and maybe be slightly better that XP but so what? Apple has had that + innovation since 1812!!! Well... not quite. Windows is finally doing 64-bit OS! But again, Apple has had 128-bit since 1812 also. Smelly Gates. (No offence to Microsoft) Dominators!!! (Again no offence) I rest my case. (For now!...)

No comments: