Thursday, February 09, 2006

Palm OS Vs. Windows Mobile

Here we have yet another "something vs. something" post. I like doing these types because it helps me convince myself that I really do like one better than the other... :-) The specific post is about handhelds and which is better. "So it begins..."

(You will notice that I am specifically comparing the Palm TX and the Dell Axim X50 in this post)

The Palm TX:
Features:
  • Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
  • 320x480 screen
  • 128MB memory
  • 312 MHz Intel Processor
  • Listen to music, look at photos and watch videos
  • Bonus software included
Price: $300

The Dell Axim X50:
Features:
  • Bluetooth
  • 128MB Memory
  • 412 MHz Intel Processor
  • Listen to music, look at photos and watch videos
  • Record things with the built-in Mic.
Price: $300

So... Which is better? Well... When it all comes down to it, I think it all depends on which one you like better. (Doa!) Read this. If you want some good reviews on each of these featured handhelds read here for the TX and here for the Axim X50.

The Bottom Line:

I think that after all this comparing that I like the Palm TX the best. (Of course, my opinion is subject to change unexpectedly... stay tuned for further updates...)

No comments: