Monday, March 06, 2006

Apples are Apples (But this is too much!)

Okay, yes I know that I have been doing a lot of posts on Apples but I just have to do one more. Here we go... (I hope you don't mind a little ranting and raving)

Everybody knows Apple and everybody wants Apple and everybody thinks Apple is very innovative and everybody likes it when they come out with a new awesome product (wow... That's a lot of "everybodys"!) but this time I think they (Apple) have just gone weird and over done it. (For once) This is the first time I've ever complained about Apple and hopefully it will be the last... The new Apple iPod case is going too far. (See below)


Yes, it looks cool and yes, it does have a big Apple on it and yes, it is leather and yes, is does say iPod... (That's a lot of "and yes's") but all of that sours when you look at the price tag: $99. "Apple! What's wrong with you? Don't you know that you can get much better (protective, usable and handier) cases for much less?" (Like $20 - $50!) I don't know... Some of you may be willing to spend that much for a case that says "Apple iPod" on it but I sure wouldn't!

I rest my case... (Pun intended) "Till some other more opportune moment..."

No comments: