Friday, March 10, 2006

Sweet Car Update 5


Okay, I haven't posted a "Sweet Car Update" for a while so I'm doing one now... The car today is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. (That's a long name!) I think it's rock'in sweet! (Note: This is not a concept car! That means you could actually see it driving around on the streets! You would have to be pretty lucky to see one though...)


"Inspired by the legendary 300 SLR Coupé of the 1950s, the new Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren is the perfect synthesis of tradition and innovation. Breathtaking performance, striking looks and the use of lightweight materials such as carbon fibre for the chassis make the SLR an unforgettable experience."
Now isn't that just cool?! (I got to get me one of those!) You can see the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren here. Stay Tuned!

No comments: