Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Aspire Higher...


This post gives new meaning to my title: "Aspire to Something Higher"... We are Aspiring higher. The new Freedom Tower is going to be the tallest tower in America. You can check out the article here. According to the article The Tower will be symbolic of the Declaration of Independence and will be 1,776 feet tall; taller than the Empire State Building. It is hoped to be done by the year 2010.

"The tower is planned as a symbol of New York's revitalization after the September 11 attacks in 2001, which claimed more than 2,700 lives at the World Trade Center."

I know this post has a different theme than my other ones. I saw the article about the tower and thought I would make a post about it...


1 comment:

James said...

That will be very cool. It's very inspiring. The tallest tower in America: A great symbol.