Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sweet Car Update 7 - (Chrysler Atlantic)


Can you say "Goborien"? How would you describe this car? I couldn't find any good pictures of it! All of the pictures look like junk! Anyway! About the car... The Chrysler Atlantic Concept Car. I kind of couldn't decide whither to put this into a "Sweet Car Update" or a "Ugly Car Update"... So I just decided to do one of the two. (Ha! It was a fifty-fifty chance anyway! That was really kind of dumb to say that: "I just decided to put it in one of the two." because I would have to put it in one of them anyway! Unless I made a "Can't Decide Car Update" which would be silly! Ha, ha!... That's not very funny. Enough digressing!...) About the car:

"It rides on 21 wheels in front and 22 in the back, Power is provided by a 4.0 liter straight eight which consists of two 2.0 liter Neon 4 cylinder blocks arranged nose-to-tail. While its styling is an obvious blend of old and new, its list of features is cutting edge. Brakes are four-wheel discs with ABS. The transmission is automatic with Auto-Stick. Neon lighting is used for brake lights, CHMSL, and interior dome lighting."

Not very impressive eh? Well... I just got it for the looks. Actually I think it looks like a Souped-up Cruella-da-ville car... I have calender with a really awesome picture of it and that is why I decided to make a post about it in this blog.

Be sure to check out a website about it here! Feel free to reply via comment!

No comments: