Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"I just switched over to... iTunes?"

"I have new insurance! I just switched over to Geic-... iTunes?"

I just started using iTunes... wow. It took a little organizing but after I did that-Poof!-It's a lot better than WMP (Windows Media Player) 10!... WMP 10 is a lot better than WMP 9; It has a lot of improvements but-as always-Apple is a lot ahead of Microsoft. The whole interface of iTunes is better: The way you import music, the way you organize your music and most of all, the way you play your music! The visualizer is also a really sweet bonus (It is totally random, unlike WMP...) The iTunes window even looks better than that of WMP, with it's sleek silver look and its sweet icon (above).

The moral of the story is: "Switch over to Gei-iTunes now!"

1 comment:

James said...

Hey, I like iTunes too. I'll be buying an iPod to with it soon.

You really like to use pictures in your posts, don't you? :)

I really like your blog. Keep at it.