Monday, December 26, 2005

Sweet Car Update 3

"Next up, we have... (sound of jaw hitting the floor)... (sound of jaw being picked up and put back on)... wow... what... what is that?"

It's the Jeep -(Yes I know, I just barely did another jeep but I thought this one was really cool. I guess I think they're all cool and that's why I post them here! I wouldn't post them if I didn't think they were cool! Maybe I should start a "Ugly Car Update"... That's not a bad idea...)- Anyway! This car is The Jeep Gladiator. One of the most cool trucks I have ever seen!

"The Jeep Gladiator is a lifestyle pickup with all the capability of the famed Wrangler. It's authentically Jeep, featuring the historic box side-mounted spare of past models. This 'flexible utility truck' features an open-air canvas top, an expandable truck bed, and a stowaway rear seat cushion. This is rugged functionality found only in Jeep."

I think that is looks a lot cooler than it sounds...

I'm going to start doing "Ugly Car Updates" soon... (Just for fun, of course!)

No comments: